Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Desktop

They say a person is known for the things on his/her desk. What do you think?

Friday night while I watched movies I didn't want to work on the usual things, so I decided to make myself a bag for my spinning gear. It's made of Cascade 220 and Noro Kureyon with a Moebius handle I took from Cat Bordhi's first Treasury of Magical Knitting. I got it done in an evening and felted it while doing my laundry. I like the colors but am not too thrilled with its floppiness so I'm going to hunt in the remnants of my fabric stash to see if I can find a couple of fun fabrics for making a lining.

2 comments:

roxie said...

You have a big desk! And neat stuff.

The bag rocks!

Jennie said...

Love the bag! My desk is nowhere near as interesting as yours. Hm, what does that say about me and you???