Friday, March 09, 2007

First week back to work

I returned to work this week, working half days in the morning then returning home to take it easy. The first few days I napped, but yesterday and today I made myself stay up. My body's going to be whacked out enough what with daylight saving time starting this weekend to also have to stay awake in the afternoon. The site was tender Wednesday, but I think it was having to do more with a waistband that didn't give than my being bent over a desk. It was good getting back into the weekday routine and seeing familiar faces. I was missed there in the land of the accounts.

I'm not putting up a picture of the sweater today because it's so close to being finished it's pointless. I'm working on the neckband and just need to finish off the buttonholes, stitch on the sleeves, and affix the buttons on the cuffs before blocking the whole thing. So you'll have to just resign yourself to a pretty kitty picture of one of our neighborhood cats, Domino.

Domino resides outside because he developed the nasty habit of spraying. It's no trick of the light; he does have white fur lining his upper lip. He's a sweetie who endures the other cats picking on him.

The neighbors and I keep an eye on him so that he doesn't get neglected. Love me; feed me; pay my vet bills.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi, you have great site I like it I invited you to visit my blog www.the-life-of-death.blog4u.pl :*:*