Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Two more holiday projects done. The tam is for Andrea, the house socks for Tammy. Both are my nieces, daughters of my middle brother. The tam is from the Knitter's Handy Book of Patterns using Encore Colorspun. The house socks are from the FiberTrends pattern of that name and are made of Cascade 22o. They're a little big so I'll full them a little before they are wrapped. I started back to work yesterday, working half days. My manager and my lead were very happy to have me back (my lead hugged the stuffin' outta me!). Saturday I spent time at the shop and Sunday I went to rehearsal. I was singing while lying on my back, but I was singing and with friends. I'm recovering very well, thanks to the assistance and love of my friends and family. It is comforting to know that I'm not alone when I need help.

No comments: