Monday, August 01, 2005

Crabby..... I nearly had a Lucy Van Pelt moment with the chatterboxes at the office today. Then I get home all ready to finish up copying music for the chorus's next concert and my printer decides to get cantankerous. I had already put in a new print head and fresh ink the day before. More fussing to get the friggin' thing going. Rowrrowrrowrrowrrowrrrrrr........ Enough of that. The tea cosy is ending up liner less because the liner is not working out. When I tested it on the teapot, the teapot looked like a chicken. So I'm tweaking one corner so that it doesn't look so wattlelike over the spout, knitting up flowers and leaves to attach to it, and giving it my special touches. Kathy's all excited; she got a Moebius scarf from me last year when I was her Secret Santa. This is Buster, the youngest of the cat tribe. There are so many captions that could fit this: "Mom, this one complements my eyes." "This one goes better than the one Maisie picked." "You want to knit with this?" "Someday I'll be a designer with Rowan. Then you'll be sorry!" Sigh. My studboy.....

No comments: