Saturday, July 08, 2006

In the wee hours

It's two in the morning and usually I'm zonked out dreaming my weird dreams. Instead I'm working on this. Why? Because I was up early to start work at 6:30 am instead of 8:30 am, came home early, had dinner early, and was in bed early. Like 7 pm. After drinking a thermos full of coffee early in the day, which was more than I've had in a long time. All that stimulation knocked me out. So instead of fighting to go back to sleep, I'm taking the time to finish ripping out the mistake on the Rose Trellis. I worked on part of it at the office, but now I'm at the point of finding the row to work on. I may be further down than I think. I'll find out when I have a full row of live stitches.

This is what the beauty of lace makes you go through to achieve it. Is it worth it? For this, yes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lace just tosses her trellises and says, "I'm worth it.".

Anonymous said...

So Spiderqueen is your next project!?

Hot damn!! Now we're smokin'!