Thursday, September 04, 2008

Mistaken identity

I think the McCain team is trying to win over the Monty Python fan base to their side. Why else would they pick someone named Palin who is from the mighty forests of Alaska with her best girls by her side.... Yeah, I know. Cheap joke. But I can't help it. Every time I hear "Palin" on the radio I immediately think of Michael Palin, veteran Pythoner and travelogue purveyor. So they picked someone from way up in Alaska to take the seat of second banana. I'd be curious to know how they managed to narrow down the running mate race to a governor who has yet to finish her first term. I just hope the Republican women get together and do a major makeover.

1 comment:

Sharon Rose said...

Have you seen this? Awesome!
http://www.fredallen.net/video/HypocrisyNow.mp4