The Hallowig is done! I tweaked the top decreases so that it would lie flat by doing one row of K2, K2tog, then followed with a row of K2tog all around. I then did the 3 needle bind off and it shaped it very nicely.
For those who don't know this lady, this is my mannequin Miss Margaret. She came to me as a trade for showing someone how to make plaster of paris moldings of faces and body parts (she was trying to restore and preserve a collection of mannequins). Miss Margaret models many of my knitting projects so you'll see her fairly often. The scarf is one I made of Elsebeth Lavold's Cable Cotton.