Monday, February 11, 2008

Sock progress

Witt's sock is coming along steadily. The heel is turned and I'm now working on the gusset. The color changes make it fun to knit. As you can see I rewound the skein into a ball so I could see what color was coming up next. The pattern is my basic sock recipe of patch toe with heel flap instructions from Charlene Schurch's Sensational Knitted Socks.

The socks went with me to class this morning. For three days I'm taking a course through work on MS Access, mostly as a refresher from the class I took back in 2001. It's part of some changes that are happening for me at the office. I have to rise earlier to make the commute, but I'm getting to do something different. The teacher recognized me even though it had been a couple of years since I last took a class from her. She recognized the knitting.

Off to do a chores before settling down to watch the Westminster dog show. Root for the corgis!

No comments: