Tuesday, December 08, 2009

OK Barbie let's go party!

The outfits are done and ready to go to their recipients. Hats, scarves, sweaters, and cunning slacks courtesy of my friend Kathy. The girls are going to be so thrilled! As I got everything together for wrapping, I had company.

Buster was supervising the whole project.

Maisie found a box. If there's one thing she's good at, it's finding a box to sit in.

Sammy preferred a snug place to snooze.

With the current chill in the air, I think Sammy has the best idea.

2 comments:

Knitting by the Mile said...

Every time you mention Barbie, I can't help but think,"Math is hard, let's go shopping!" Of course, wearing stellar knits and cunning slacks, those Barbies are most likely going to college. Good knits!

Shelly said...

Those are so cute! Way to go!